Rental Apartments in Victoria >
Rental Apartments in Melbourne, Victoria >
Rental Apartments in Carlton, Melbourne> Rental Apartments in Melbourne CBD
- 13 pictures Flat to let , Southbank - Furnished Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · 2Baths · Apartment · Furnished · Balcony · Gym · En suite Situated right up on the 19th level of the highly sought after 'century tower' in southbank, this well proportioned 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment offers you a refined and living environment in cosmopolitan southbank. Comprises formal entry housing main bathroom and separate laundry with a lengt... first seen 2 days ago on Rentola $3,261
- View photo 174 Langridge Street Melbourne CBD · 721m² · 3Bedrooms · 1Bath · Apartment Newly renovated inner city gem phone enquiry code for this property: 6597 youll fall in love with the north facing private courtyard. This property features 3 queen sized bedrooms, each with double glazed windows for added thermal and noise insulation. Just renovated the polished timber floors ar... first seen 5 days ago on Listedbuy $775
- 6 pictures Flat to rent , Melbourne - Garden Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · Apartment · Garden · Unfurnished Located on the 5th floor of the heritage collins gate building this and light-filled 3 bedroom apartment located in the center of melbourne cbd is ready to occupy now. A stone's throws away from southern cross station, public transport, restaurants, and many other specialties that melbourne has t... first seen 2 days ago on Rentola $3,136
- 12 pictures Flat to rent , Melbourne - Air Con Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · 2Baths · Apartment · Air Con · Balcony · Gym · Swimming Pool · Basement Huge three bedroom apartment with brand new flooring this well presented, 3 bedroom apartment situated in the heart of southbank won't last long! Walking distance to the botanical gardens, yarra river, trams on st kilda road, the arts centre and melbourne's best restaurants and cafes, this apartm... first seen 3 days ago on Rentola $3,560
rental houses in Melbourne CBD or
real estate to rent in Melbourne CBD
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology,
Victorian College of the Arts
- 13 pictures Flat to rent , Melbourne - Porter Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · 2Baths · Apartment · Porter · Swimming Pool · En suite Southbank grand: 9th floor three bedroom apartment! Unfurnished north facing three bedroom, two bathroom, one car space corner apartment with views. Make the most of the southbank lifestyle with crown entertainment complex, shops, public transport, restaurants and cafes a short walk partment feat... first seen 3 days ago on Rentola $3,800
- 7 pictures Flat for rent , Carlton - Garden Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · 1Bath · Apartment · Garden Conveniently located within walking distance to the cbd, universities, vic market and the garden, this secure apartment presents city livingdwelling comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom , open plan living and dining with floorboards throughout, good size kitchen with ample storage, internal laundry, ... first seen 3 days ago on Rentola $3,400
- 20 pictures Flat to rent , Melbourne - Gym, Sauna Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · Apartment · High Ceilings · Balcony · Gym · Porter · Sauna Corner three-bedroom overflowing with space and style, this three-bedroom residence has been built with convenience and comfort in mind. Complete with gourmet kitchen, separate study area, private balcony and plenty of storage, this residence is move in ready and perfect for residents looking for... first seen 6 days ago on Rentola $4,320
- 8 pictures Flat to rent , Melbourne - Gym Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · Apartment · Balcony · Gym · Swimming Pool · Parking · En suite 2 bedroom apartment with the space of a 3 bedroom! Overlooking the carlton gardens and in one of melbourne's most sought after complex's, this 2 bedroom apartment is a place to call home. Located in the city gate building, enjoy convenience on your door step in e direction you partment features:-... first seen 6 days ago on Rentola $2,600
- 15 pictures Flat to let , Southbank - Air Con Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · 2Baths · Apartment · Furnished · Air Con · Porter · Swimming Pool · En suite Fully furnished 3 bedroom with view, 2 car spaces and 1 storage cage! Fully furnished don't miss out on this opportunity to move into this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment! This apartment is perfectly positioned just a short walk to the boyd community hub, crown entertainment complex, riverside di... first seen last week on Rentola $4,400
- 16 pictures Flat to rent , Melbourne - Balcony Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · Apartment · High Ceilings · Balcony · Gym · Porter · Sauna Corner three-bedroom overflowing with space and style, this three-bedroom residence has been built with convenience and comfort in mind. Complete with gourmet kitchen, separate study area, private balcony and plenty of storage, this residence is move in ready and perfect for residents looking for... first seen 2 weeks ago on Rentola $4,760
- 14 pictures Flat to let , Melbourne - Refurbished Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · Apartment · Unfurnished · Air Con · Balcony · Refurbished · Swimming Pool Urbished 3 bedroom apartment on 14f citygate 14th floor, 33 latrobe st: just a short walk from ething! Facing north west, this unfurnished three bedroom apartment boasts glorious views over the carlton gardens and cbd. Located at the top end of la trobe street, live only moments away from city ni... first seen 3 weeks ago on Rentola $3,800
- 19 pictures Flat to let , Melbourne - Terrace Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · Apartment · High Ceilings · Unfurnished · Penthouse · Terrace · Gym Please note this property is offered unfurnished, perched atop the summit in a prime southbank position, this penthouse apartments well renovated spaces form a sky-high sanctuary with the best melbourne has to offer at its doorstep configured over two light-filled levels, a staggering 360sqm of 3... first seen 3 weeks ago on Rentola $7,200
- 10 pictures Flat to let , Melbourne - Balcony Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · Apartment · Furnished · Balcony Please note that the pictures are representative. Furthermore, if a 3rd bed is requested, an extra final cleaning fee of $50 will be applied. Inside free tram zone short walk to rmit university and melbourne university highly saught after 33m building furnished balcony with skyline views rental p... first seen 3 weeks ago on Rentola $3,815
- 23 pictures Flat for rent , Melbourne - Garden Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · 2Baths · Apartment · Garden · Balcony · Terrace · Gym · Swimming Pool Overview live like home on collins arch 3 br 2 bth 1 car park 1 big storage facing yarra river and melbourne veiw collins arch is a world-class mixed-use precinct, which encompasses luxury residences, a five-star w melbourne hotel, commercial office space, vibrant retail and dining offerings, and... first seen over a month ago on Rentola $6,952
- 16 pictures , East-Melbourne - Gym, Penthouse Melbourne CBD · 3Bedrooms · Apartment · Penthouse · Balcony · Gym · Parking · En suite How do i register to inspect ? Instructions available below this ad exposing tremendous tree-top views of the cbd and nearby parkland, this grand, 2-3 bedroom penthouse apartment features: kitchen with electric cook top, electric oven and under bench dishwasher large dining and separate lounge ar... first seen over a month ago on Rentola $3,600
- View photo 2002/222 Russell Street - Balcony Melbourne CBD · 936m² · 3Bedrooms · 2Baths · Apartment · Balcony · Gym · Swimming Pool · Basement · En suite Ly positioned in the bustling heart of one of the worlds most liveable cities, this exemplary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence is a melbourne opportunity to savour. Positioned on the 22nd floor of the residential section of the mantra on russell complex, this desirable apartment ticks all the righ... first seen 3 weeks ago on Listedbuy $900
- View photo 506/83 Queensbridge Street - Gym Melbourne CBD · 743m² · 3Bedrooms · 1Bath · Apartment · Balcony · Gym · Swimming Pool Southbank towers located on level 5 with floor to ceiling window views from the open plan kitchenliving directly out to the expansive balcony , you will feel the tranquility and serenity! Features: -floorboards throughout -renovated kitchen with bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven. -Split syst... first seen 3 weeks ago on Listedbuy $800
- View photo 3002/50 Lorimer Street - Near River Melbourne CBD · 980m² · 3Bedrooms · 3Baths · Apartment · Furnished · Terrace · Gym · Sauna · Swimming Pool Xperience the true essence of sky villa living on level 30 of the prestigious tower 1 residential complex in yarra edge, the finest address on melbournes waterfront. This private and fully furnished unique gem boasts 360 degree views; arguably the best views available by day or by night overlooki... first seen 3 weeks ago on Listedbuy $2,750
- View photo 5402/318 Russell Street - Penthouse Melbourne CBD · 990m² · 3Bedrooms · 3Baths · Apartment · Penthouse · Swimming Pool · En suite With a northerly and easterly outlook with views encompassing the dandenong ranges and the world heritage exhibition buildings and carlton gardens this penthouse apartment with satisfy the most fastidious resident. Perfectly located in the vicinity of qv shopping precinct and only a short walk to... first seen 3 weeks ago on Listedbuy $2,500
There has never been a tougher time to be a renter in Melbourne, where vacancy rates are just 1.4 and rents have hit record highs. The median weekly cost of renting an apartment in Melbourne has increased 20 per cent in the past year and last week hit $450. Rental increases of more than $300 a month are common.Is it a good idea to buy an apartment in Melbourne CBD? ›
Location is the most important thing when purchasing an apartment (or any property really). There are certain locations in across Melbourne Antoinette would recommend avoiding if you can. Buying in the CBD or conversely far out in the suburbs may impact capital growth and in turn, your return on investment.How much do apartments appreciate Melbourne? ›
Apartment prices have exhibited healthy long-term growth over the past decade, appreciating at an average annual rate of 4.0%. New apartment buildings are attracting a premium over the market (11%-13%), with a diminishing pipeline of new stock in the next five years for central Melbourne.Where is the safest place to rent in Melbourne? ›
- The Patch.
- Park Orchards.
- Ferny Creek.
'Life's tough if you're a renter': Melbourne rents skyrocket to record high. These services made it hard to make an impression on agents and therefore landlords, Cording said. NSW Tenants' Union chief executive Leo Patterson Ross said making a good impression and handing in a good application is crucial.